Monday, June 05, 2006

KamWatch: DJ Khaled Interview

The top feels so much better than the bottom! Ya boy got the frontpage of AllHipHop.com today. The interview I conducted with DJ Khaled is up, so staying up late while my friends went out was apparently worth it. Khaled was a short interview, but it was fun. He was extremely excited about his album and responded to every question by reminding me of the release date. It's kind of funny that I used to listen to his radio show in high-school back when he was still the Arab Attack and now he's this world-famous DJ about to come out with a new album. Shout out to DJ Papa Smirf for helping me get this interview. Here's an sample of what Khaled had to say:
AllHipHop.com: Terror Squad and G-Unit have had words in the past, as well. Could the two camps squash their beef and have a similar peace?
DJ Khaled: I mean, the Terror Squad and G-Unit stuff, I don’t know if that could ever be fixed. For me speaking as a Terror Squad member, they’re not even on our radar. We’re making good music and we’re for the people. We’re the streets. Terror Squad is created by the streets, for the streets, and we’re going to keep reppin’ the streets. I’m not here to talk bad about anybody, but they’re not even our radar.
Read the rest of the interview by clicking here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home