Tuesday, June 20, 2006

KamWatch: DJ Irie Interview

Whoa! Sorry for the lack of updates, but the World Cup is kicking my ass. Getting up early (9AM is early in the summer time) to watch the games and going to bed at 2 or 3 every night is killing me, but I'm surviving. The games are great. But I promise, there are more things to come in the very near future. For now, here's a new interview with DJ Irie, official DJ for the Miami Heat. They're about to win the NBA tonight, so read up on him as Miami prepares to make history. Click here to read the DJ Irie feature.

Bonus: While we're on the topic of Miami, I advise you to visit Jin's MySpace and listen to a couple of his new tracks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Olumuyiwa Ajagbe said...

yo man nice blog. You i've been watching a lot of the World Cup Matches too. Germany and argentina have impressed me the most so far including Ghana. I just finish reading your rant on Yo! MTV RAPS. i personally didn't grow up watching that show but i wish is was aware of many other things at that age. I miss rap city too, mad links or whatever his name is needs to leave the show. watching those videos brought me back to when me and you use to kick it and freestyle and write. for me, both are nonextistant as of now but reading and watching those videos revives that passion for it again. my favorite from the freestyles was said by special ed he said, " On enemy lines i sign my initials" that's dope. well, keep posting and i'll drop in to read more .PEAS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home